I got this idea from uses.tech, and seeing a bunch of folks typing up what they're using so I figured I'd rattle off my setup!
Editor / Related
- VS Code
- Night Owl Theme by Sarah Drasner
- Fira Code
- Terminal is ZSH with Oh My ZSH and Spaceship Prompt. I usually use VS Code's integrated terminal or use Windows Terminal or iTerm2 depending on what platform I'm on.
- Source Code: I've got some stuff on Github, but I also run a personal Gitlab for most of my tinkering projects on a Raspberry Pi - I try to minimize Github usage because they need to drop their ICE contract.
- Golang (fun)
- Rust (Learning, fun)
- M1 Macbook Pro 14" - Work Machine
- M2 Macbook Air - LLC Business machine
- Framework Laptop - Personal Laptop (Games on an eGPU as well!)
- MX Master 3
I've got a whole review for the ridiculous number of headphones I've got over here: Headphones Review Page
- Airpod Pros
- Sony WH-1000 XM3
- Sony WF-1000 XM4 - The sound quality on these are great. .
- iPhone 13
- Raspberry Pi 4. Several of them. I'm running a Gitlab instance on one, a Gitlab runner on another, and Docker hosting a bunch of various things on them.
- Kubernetes Cluster on Vultr
- Wavebox - It's a chromium based browser which has a neat take on organizing tabs, essentially.
- Peak Design 45L
- Peak Design Travel Cubes
- Cotopaxi Dopp Kit
- Toothpaste Tablets
- Aya Neo Air - Handheld Windows machine, can play indie games pretty well, good for game streaming, as well as older AAA games.
- Anker 737 Charger
- Anker 737 Power Bank
- Chrome Soma Backpack (it's discontinued - here's a Youtube Review - Mine has 2 straps, rather than the sling).
- BaseUS 100W Power Bank